FORKLIFT SAFETY TRAININGThe Flexibility You Want, the Support You Need
The Importance of Forklift Safety
OSHA Safety Training
In the warehouse and workplace environment, most injuries and damage on site can be credited to the lack of proper training and safety procedures. At Maybury, we help you and your company significantly cut down the frequency of injury or damage through our OSHA certified training courses and service.
By law, Forklift operators are required by OSHA to be certified, then be recertified every three years to ensure safe operation of their equipment.
We maintain full records on your facility’s training history so you can better manage your workforce’s development. Maybury is your partner to keep your operators safe and your facility protected!
- Powered Industrial Truck Operator Training meets OSHA standard 29CFR 1910.178 requirements.
- Scissor and Aerial Boom Lift Operator Training meets ANSI/SIA requirements.
- Train the Trainer – for your Powered Industrial Trucks and Aerial Lifts
- Pedestrian safety training
- Safety inspections are also available.
Our Training Services
Maybury’s training department can lead these extensive and tailored courses at your facility; scheduled around your operations time and customized to the specific demands of your operation to ensure you and your workers safety.
We train in areas such as walkies, reach trucks, battery or IC counterbalance trucks, even heavy duty diesels: we can instruct for any of them!
To become certified, every forklift operator must complete the following before operating:
Formal Instruction (lectures, discussions, online courses, video presentations, written or book material)
Demonstrations by our certified trainers
Evaluation of performance on the job
Businesses are required to develop and enforce a written program that includes but not limited to:
Forklift Operator Training
Sign Up Today
Maybury’s training programs include:
- Training at your facility
- Hands on demonstrations
- Video and instructor led learning
- On-site sessions
- Customized training for your specific powered equipment
- Site specific operating procedures