FORKLIFT SAFETY TRAININGThe Flexibility You Want, the Support You Need
Forklift operators are required by OSHA to be recertified every three years for safe operation of their equipment.
Maybury’s training department can lead these extensive and tailored courses at your facility; scheduled around your operations time and customized to the specific demands of your operation.
Walkies, reach trucks, battery or IC counterbalance trucks, even heavy duty diesels: we can instruct for any of them!
We maintain full records on your facility’s training history so you can better manage your workforce’s development. Maybury is your partner to keep your operators safe and your facility protected!
- Powered Industrial Truck Operator Training meets OSHA standard 29CFR 1910.178 requirements.
- Scissor and Aerial Boom Lift Operator Training meets ANSI/SIA requirements.
- Train the Trainer – for your Powered Industrial Truck Driver Trainers
- Pedestrian safety training
Sign Up Today
Maybury’s training programs include:
- Training at your facility
- Video and instructor led learning
- On site sessions
- Customized training for your specific powered equipment
- Site specific operating procedures