A wire mesh security cage prevents pilferage, encloses work areas, and creates customized, accessible security areas in warehouses, manufacturing facilities, and distribution centers. It gives you control of who has access to valuable stock.
- Partitions are assembled with durable 3/8″ hardware.
- Hardware is not accessible from the exterior.
- Double-tough construction provides unequaled strength and security.
- Installation is fast because the design uses fewer total parts.
- Panels install horizontally between 14-gauge tubular posts. They are steel wire woven into 2″ x 1″ rectangular mesh and securely welded to a 1¼” x 1¼” x 3/16″ steel angle frame.
- Listed dimensions reflect exterior size; enclosed dimensions are slightly smaller.
- Standard footplates are 2″ x 7″. They extend outside the post by 2½” per corner post position depending on footplate orientation. They will slightly increase overall dimensions.
- If you are in a seismic zone, or your floor is not smooth or even, a larger footplate may be required.
- If overall dimensions are extremely critical to your project, contact us for assistance. We can calculate the precise size of your enclosure in advance.
- Finish: Gray acrylic enamel.
Gate: The 5′ wide wire mesh sliding gate extends to the full cage height. Enclosure ships with key lock, two doorposts, trolley trucks, 16-gauge tracks, and all hardware. The gate is constructed to work on the left or right hand side, inside or outside of the enclosure.
2-sided structure: Two-wall wire enclosure unit is designed to fit into corners utilizing two existing walls and two wire panel walls to enclose the area. Cages have a 3-1/4″ sweep space between the panel bottom and the floor. The end walls must be attached to an existing wall, and are not freestanding (wall anchoring not included).
Important note: Your facility wall must be able to accommodate wall or ceiling panels to utilize this model. At-wall post connections may be required in some circumstances. Posts at the wall are recommended for dry wall, gypsum, or metal walls. Panels may connect directly to masonry, block, and certain wood walls. Adding posts at the wall will increase the price and weight of your unit. If you are not certain that your wall construction can be utilized to anchor panels, contact us for assistance.
Ceiling not included. This is an open-topped security partition. You can order models with a fully-enclosed wire mesh ceiling.