Skyjack SJIII 4740
Skyjack’s SJIII 4740 electric scissor lift can be driven fully elevated in both indoor and outdoor applications on firm level ground. It features automatic “smart” battery chargers with multi-voltage while dual frequency capacity prevents overloading.
The SJIII 4740 electric scissor lift has a 45-ft. 3-in. working height, an overall capacity of 771.61 lbs. and can be driven fully elevated on firm level surfaces. It features automatic “smart” battery chargers with multi-voltage while dual frequency capacity prevents overloading and prolongs battery life.
- Heavy-duty steel tube scissor arms with welded crossmember bracing provide strength and rigidity for comfortable operation in the platform and a wind rating up to 28 mph
- – Unique clevis-design scissor ends lower stress and increase rigidity by distributing loads symmetrically over the pins
- – Variable-speed front wheel hydraulic drive enables 25% gradeability
- – Proportional controls for drive and lift functions
- – Redesigned steering system offers a 21-in. turning radius
- – 3-ft. roll out extension deck
- – 24V DC power source
- – Solid rubber, non-marking tires
- – 28-mph wind rating (12.5m/sec)
- – Color-coded and numbered wiring system